The Detox Kit comes with enough supplement drinks for 21 days; which consists of the Berry Drink and two different types of Green Drinks, (either Zesty Tomato or Apple/Carrot) plus nine days of protein for maintenance. Including, the Innercleanse Daytime and Nighttime formula, which comes with a 14 day, supply.
You only take the Innercleanse for 14 days. The Detox Kit provides enough for one person for 30 days.
These are the items you will need to purchase outside of the detox kit:
- Organic Vegetables for the live juices and soups
- Organic Coffee for the coffee enema
- Enema bag – buy at any medical supply store
- Probiotic- Powder form / Dairy-Free (Natren Mega Dophilus- best brand to use)
- Digestive Enzymes – buy at any health food store (Twin Labs, NOW, MegaZymes)
- Distilled Water- drink and use for duration of the detox
- Juicer – for the live juices
- CALM , Stevia, and Braggs Liquid Aminos- buy at local health food store
- Aloe Vera (Optional) – buy at local health food store
- “No-Salt” vegetable seasoning – buy at local grocery store
Table of Contents
- Why Detox?
- Easy to Gain, Hard to Lose
- The Best Defense
- The Game Plan
- The Setup
- Get Juiced
- Clean and Green Soups and Broths
- Crank Up Your Healing
- Make a Dazzling Reentry: The Transition
- Stay Light
- Eat Clean
- The Balancing Act
- Turn Up Your Metabolism
- Your Body Deserves a 5-Star Vacation and Regular Getaways
- Dr Roni’s Healthy Eating Plan: Meal Plans and Recipes for the Rest of Your Life
We always recommend you speak with your doctor before embarking on the detox.
Please note, if you want to achieve 100% results, we highly recommend you follow the Detox Program Protocol exactly as outlined in the book. If you elect to tweak the program, we cannot promise you will lose 1 pound a day.